At one point in Parminder Summon's Bible Miscellany, he simply quotes the many verses from Proverbs 10 where the wicked (fool) and the righteous (wise men) are contrasted. He has 13 verses but I think he has missed one or two.
3 The LORD does not let the righteous go hungry but he thwarts the craving of the wicked.
6 Blessings crown the head of the righteous, but violence overwhelms the mouth of the wicked.
7 The memory of the righteous will be a blessing, but the name of the wicked will rot.
8 The wise in heart accept commands, but a chattering fool comes to ruin.
9 The man of integrity walks securely, but he who takes crooked paths will be found out.
11 The mouth of the righteous is a fountain of life, but violence overwhelms the mouth of the wicked.
14 Wise men store up knowledge, but the mouth of a fool invites ruin.
16 The wages of the righteous bring them life, but the income of the wicked brings them punishment.
20 The tongue of the righteous is choice silver, but the heart of the wicked is of little value.
21 The lips of the righteous nourish many, but fools die for lack of judgment.
23 A fool finds pleasure in evil conduct, but a man of understanding delights in wisdom.
24 What the wicked dreads will overtake him; what the righteous desire will be granted.
25 When the storm has swept by, the wicked are gone, but the righteous stand firm for ever.
27 The fear of the LORD adds length to life, but the years of the wicked are cut short.
28 The prospect of the righteous is joy, but the hopes of the wicked come to nothing.
29 The way of the LORD is a refuge for the righteous, but it is the ruin of those who do evil.
30 The righteous will never be uprooted, but the wicked will not remain in the land.
31 The mouth of the righteous brings forth wisdom, but a perverse tongue will be cut out.
32 The lips of the righteous know what is fitting, but the mouth of the wicked only what is perverse.
That is to say
The righteous (who are wise in heart, men of integrity, wise men and men of understanding)
- Are not allowed to go hungry by the LORD
- The heads of are crowned with blessing
- The memory of will be a blessing
- Accept commands
- Walk securely
- The mouth of is a fountain of life
- Store up knowledge
- Wages of bring them life
- Tongue of is choice silver
- Lips of nourish many
- Delight in wisdom
- What they desire will be granted
- After the storm, they stand firm for ever
- Fear of LORD adds length to his life
- Prospect of is joy
- The way of the LORD is a refuge for
- Will never be uprooted
- Mouth of brings forth wisdom
- Lips know what is fitting
While, the wicked (chattering fools, who take crooked paths, fools, evil doers and perverse tongued)
- Have their cravings thwarted by the LORD
- The mouths of are overwhelmed by violence
- The name of will rot
- Come to ruin
- Will be found out
- The mouth of overwhelmed by violence
- Mouth of invites ruin
- Income of bring them punishment
- Heart of is of little value
- Die for lack of judgement
- Find pleasure in evil conduct
- What they dread will overtake them
- When the storm has swept by, they are gone
- Years are cut short
- Hopes of come to nothing
- The way of the LORD the ruin of
- Will not remain in the land
- Tongue will be cut out
- Mouth knows only what is perverse