When I put together the biographical piece for last year's festschrift The Holy Spirit and Reformed Spirituality it was not possible to consult with Geoff directly and so a number of minor errors crept in. To date I am aware of five of these.
1. At one point I say that he did "university level study in Biblical studies with Greek and philosophy at the nearby Baptist College in Cardiff". These studies were in fact at Cardiff University.
2. There is a reference to "his mother's uncle, Oliver Bound" that should be "Oliver Bown".
3. I also messed up on some dates. His last grandchild was born in 2007 (not 2008)
4. His father's dates should be Harry Eastaway Thomas (1904-1978)
5. His mother's dates should be Elizabeth Francis (1906-1994)