Someone sent me seven from A W Tozer. As you know I like tens so I've added three more of my own Rules for Self-Examination
1. What do we want most?
2. What do we think about most?
3. How do we use our money?
4. What we do with our leisure time?
5. What company do we enjoy?
6. Who and what do we admire?
7. What do we laugh at?
8. What do we talk about most?
9. When we think of the future what do we think about?
10. What do we pray about in private?
"For where your treasure is - there your heart will be also!" Luke 12:34
Bonhoeffer uses a similar phrase 'worldly Christianity'. It's J Gresham Machen that I want to line up most closely with. See his Christianity and culture here. Having done commentaries on Proverbs (Heavenly Wisdom) and Song of Songs (Heavenly Love), a matching title for Ecclesiastes would be Heavenly Worldliness. For my stance on worldliness, see 3 posts here.