Although often repeated the following statements are not true. You can check out the facts online if you are so inclined.
1. Ostriches bury their heads in the sand if scared or threatened.
2. Touching a frog or toad will give you warts.
3. Goldfish have a three-second memory
4. Bats are blind
5. Owls are particularly wise
6. Dogs can only see in black and white
7. The colour red makes bulls angry
8. The lion is the king of the jungle*
9. Crocodiles don't cry (though they do produce tears)
10. Magpies steal shiny objects
*It doesn't live in the jungle see here
Bonhoeffer uses a similar phrase 'worldly Christianity'. It's J Gresham Machen that I want to line up most closely with. See his Christianity and culture here. Having done commentaries on Proverbs (Heavenly Wisdom) and Song of Songs (Heavenly Love), a matching title for Ecclesiastes would be Heavenly Worldliness. For my stance on worldliness, see 3 posts here.