1. Mark. If a rugby union player shouts Mark as he catches the ball clean within his 22 he has a free kick.
2. Fore. A golfer should shout fore to warn of an approaching ball
3. Kabbadi. In Kabbadi a player shouts kabbadi kabbadi, etc, to show he is not taking another breath
4. Subs. In basketball substitutions are announced when the ball is dead by shouting subs
5. Snap. In snap the first player to shout snap when identical cards are laid takes all the cards laid down to that point.
6. House. In Bingo a player shouts House to declare all his numbers have been called
7. Mob 123. In the game mob when the player who is on it sees another player he shouts mob 123
8. Bang. In paintballing if a player is within 10 feet of an opponent he should shout bang not shoot
9. Marco Polo. In Marco Polo the person on it shouts Marco and the others shout Polo
10. Car. In street hockey when a player shouts car, all play stops