The similar phrase 'Worldly Christianity' is one used by Bonhoeffer. It's J Gresham Machen that I want to line up most closely with. See his Christianity and culture here. Having done commentaries on Proverbs (Heavenly Wisdom) and Song of Songs (Heavenly Love), a matching title for Ecclesiastes would be Heavenly Worldliness. For my stance on worldliness, see 3 posts here.

10 Song Titles containing the word Best

 
  1. “You’re My Best Friend” Queen
  2. "Simply the best" Tina Turner
  3. "My best friends' girl" The Cars
  4. "The girl of my best friend" Elvis Presley
  5. “Best Years of Our Lives” Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel
  6. "Bestof my liive" The Emotions
  7. "The Best of my Love" The Eagles
  8. (Arthur's Dream) "Best that you can do" Chris Cross
  9. "Best Day" Taylor Swift
  10. "Diamonds are a girl's best friend" Marilyn Monroe

No comments: