The similar phrase 'Worldly Christianity' is one used by Bonhoeffer. It's J Gresham Machen that I want to line up most closely with. See his Christianity and culture here. Having done commentaries on Proverbs (Heavenly Wisdom) and Song of Songs (Heavenly Love), a matching title for Ecclesiastes would be Heavenly Worldliness. For my stance on worldliness, see 3 posts here.

Flickr Foto Series 35

Glove again - new angle (Link)
Since the glove being featured here I've noticed that this is in fact something of a genre. You can find examples here. I'm sure it's quite innocent. You find a glove you put it where it can be seen and reclaimed. Being so much like hand, however, it take son a certain personality.
This is the same glove I shot a short while ago (still unclaimed). Seeing it again I saw the potential for a fresh shot with an extra element. (I should confess that when I originally saw this glove it was a rude glove and I changed it).

No comments: