The similar phrase 'Worldly Christianity' is one used by Bonhoeffer. It's J Gresham Machen that I want to line up most closely with. See his Christianity and culture here. Having done commentaries on Proverbs (Heavenly Wisdom) and Song of Songs (Heavenly Love), a matching title for Ecclesiastes would be Heavenly Worldliness. For my stance on worldliness, see 3 posts here.

Myth of overpopulation


This subject came up recently. I have five kids. I'm not looking for an excuse I meant to have a larger family than my parents.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do the Math and when I'm in Tesco doing my (population research) shopping on a Friday it looks pretty crowded to me, and, they always seem to run out of the thing I'm in there for. :-)

Gary Benfold said...

Like this, Gary. Do you have another one on global warming?