The similar phrase 'Worldly Christianity' is one used by Bonhoeffer. It's J Gresham Machen that I want to line up most closely with. See his Christianity and culture here. Having done commentaries on Proverbs (Heavenly Wisdom) and Song of Songs (Heavenly Love), a matching title for Ecclesiastes would be Heavenly Worldliness. For my stance on worldliness, see 3 posts here.

Moody Radio Broadcast

I mentioned the other week recording some interviews with Paul Butler of Prime Time America. Apparently the 8 minute radio broadcast on being born again has now aired and can be heard at Paul's blog here. Paul is clearly very skilled in being able to put together this fairly coherent piece from my ramblings. Thanks to him. The one we did on Proverbs will hopefully be aired later in the year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For the record, you didn't ramble and the piece is only as good as the original material. Thanks for your willingness to come meet me and spend some time speaking with me about your book.

Grace and Peace.

Paul