The similar phrase 'Worldly Christianity' is one used by Bonhoeffer. It's J Gresham Machen that I want to line up most closely with. See his Christianity and culture here. Having done commentaries on Proverbs (Heavenly Wisdom) and Song of Songs (Heavenly Love), a matching title for Ecclesiastes would be Heavenly Worldliness. For my stance on worldliness, see 3 posts here.

Banbury

It was good to be preaching in Banbury in Oxfordshire once again on Sunday. It was the evangelical church's 26th anniversary. The present pastor is David Cooke who I know through the Evangelical Library (he is our treasurer). It was lovely to spend time with him and his family. The former pastor, Robert Strivens, and his wife, are now members with us following the move to work at the LTS.  The church meets in a school lecture theatre, which has its advantages and disadvantages. They have a baptism this Saturday and it was good to meet the two candidates. I had met the young woman's brother at the John Owen Centre for the first time last month so that was nice. She is hoping to work with Caring for life as a TJFer. I preached from Acts 16 and Titus 2. It seemed to go across okay, although I felt there could have been more of Christ in it perhaps.
PS I should have mentioned too that my eldest son and the son of one of our deacons preached in Childs Hill while I was away - and very acceptably too. The messages are currently on our church website.