The similar phrase 'Worldly Christianity' is one used by Bonhoeffer. It's J Gresham Machen that I want to line up most closely with. See his Christianity and culture here. Having done commentaries on Proverbs (Heavenly Wisdom) and Song of Songs (Heavenly Love), a matching title for Ecclesiastes would be Heavenly Worldliness. For my stance on worldliness, see 3 posts here.

Silly puns on nations 4

1. Can Ada help us to get to Canada?
2. There's a queue ba every shop in Cuba said the Yorkshire man
3. Trinni, Dad and Toby go to Tobago
4. You is a good guy, come to USA with me
5. He was a jam maker in Jamaica
6. I saw Dom in a car in Dominica
7. Don't you just 'ate tea when its served in Haiti?
8. You're a guy I'm a girl, that's what they say in Uruguay
9. It's a little chilly in Chile
10. I'm in Peru as per usual

No comments: