The similar phrase 'Worldly Christianity' is one used by Bonhoeffer. It's J Gresham Machen that I want to line up most closely with. See his Christianity and culture here. Having done commentaries on Proverbs (Heavenly Wisdom) and Song of Songs (Heavenly Love), a matching title for Ecclesiastes would be Heavenly Worldliness. For my stance on worldliness, see 3 posts here.

New Evangelical Library



It was my great joy to be present as the first books were placed on the shelves of the newly sited Evangelical Library. The books were brought by lorry from Chiltern Street and carefully put onto the waiting shelves at the new site - Gateway Mews near Bounds Green.

2 comments:

Jonathan Hunt said...

All good. I hope I can find the new place. I have had to extend my book loan again because I was going to visit next friday and, of course, it is closed. I'm looking forward to visiting in January.

William Wilson said...

Great news Gary that the Evangelical Library has it new home and i will be able ti vist at some point after christmas near Bound Green.And you have done a great work.