The similar phrase 'Worldly Christianity' is one used by Bonhoeffer. It's J Gresham Machen that I want to line up most closely with. See his Christianity and culture here. Having done commentaries on Proverbs (Heavenly Wisdom) and Song of Songs (Heavenly Love), a matching title for Ecclesiastes would be Heavenly Worldliness. For my stance on worldliness, see 3 posts here.

Snow is cool














Like thousands of others we woke to snow this morning. It's thin but enough to make you feel nice inside (I haven't been out yet). No basketball today.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The best view of the snow is from different parts of the public transport system. It was so enjoyable that I spent 2 and a half hours doing nothing else this morning...

Gary Brady said...

Did you get any pictures? How would daleks cope? ours is all gone now :-(

Unknown said...

By the time I got into London it had all gone there too.. And I left my camera behind...
:-(