The similar phrase 'Worldly Christianity' is one used by Bonhoeffer. It's J Gresham Machen that I want to line up most closely with. See his Christianity and culture here. Having done commentaries on Proverbs (Heavenly Wisdom) and Song of Songs (Heavenly Love), a matching title for Ecclesiastes would be Heavenly Worldliness. For my stance on worldliness, see 3 posts here.

Ten Instrumentals with love in the title

1. Love Train (Jan Akkerman)
2. Love is uneven (Jan Akkerman)
3. Over in love (Tracy Chapman)
4. Fretless love (Focus)
5. Brazil love (Focus)
6. Love remembered (Focus)
7. Whole lotta love (CCS)*
8. The tao of love (Vangelis)
9. Fantasia [My Lagan love] (Horslips with the Ulster Orchestra)
10. I love you my child (Native American Lullaby)

* Features a little singing but is basically an instrumental

No comments: