The similar phrase 'Worldly Christianity' is one used by Bonhoeffer. It's J Gresham Machen that I want to line up most closely with. See his Christianity and culture here. Having done commentaries on Proverbs (Heavenly Wisdom) and Song of Songs (Heavenly Love), a matching title for Ecclesiastes would be Heavenly Worldliness. For my stance on worldliness, see 3 posts here.

Sprechen Sie Deutsch?


Meine blog haben beginnt sprechen zu mir in Deutsch aber ich nicht verstehen Deutsch. Wat kan man machen? Sprechen sie Deutsch? [My blogger window is currently saying Blog Anzeigen (in einem neuen fenster) Why? Is it just me?]

4 comments:

Alan said...

No. Me too.

And I'm in France.

Jonathan Hunt said...

Nein. Mein blogpage is ein deutsch alzo

Gary Brady said...

Ah, nichts mir aber zwei anderen. Ist die blogger krank oder eine kleine kaputzen, Ich wunder?

Gary Brady said...

Ond neb yn deall Cymraeg (Intertran say that means "Except anyone understanding Welsh". I thought it meant "But nobody understands Welsh").