The similar phrase 'Worldly Christianity' is one used by Bonhoeffer. It's J Gresham Machen that I want to line up most closely with. See his Christianity and culture here. Having done commentaries on Proverbs (Heavenly Wisdom) and Song of Songs (Heavenly Love), a matching title for Ecclesiastes would be Heavenly Worldliness. For my stance on worldliness, see 3 posts here.

This half-wore black arm

I have at least one Korean friend on Facebook. All her posts are in Korean and I can't so much as read a letter. No problem, though, as at the click of the mouse I get a translation from Bing. So now I understand .... ???? She posted recently (in translation)
 
In this weather, in this half-wore black arm, I don't know why. Cold.
 
Also
 
One of my favorites, the professor said. Study was so tired when I look in the mirror and get the front teeth shake and voilá. If you are going to grow a decent shake, which is further study. To Ah.
 
Where would be without Bing?

No comments: