The similar phrase 'Worldly Christianity' is one used by Bonhoeffer. It's J Gresham Machen that I want to line up most closely with. See his Christianity and culture here. Having done commentaries on Proverbs (Heavenly Wisdom) and Song of Songs (Heavenly Love), a matching title for Ecclesiastes would be Heavenly Worldliness. For my stance on worldliness, see 3 posts here.

Reformed Conferences


This sketchy Venn diagram shows 12 Reformed Conferences and something of how those attending cross over. Most are ministers conferences but the four in yellow, red, orange and pink are aimed more broadly. I am conscious that this does not include Word Alive or Keswick. (The Affinity Study Conference is only every two years). I'm sure I've missed one or two other conferences such as the EFCC ones.

2 comments:

Gary Benfold said...

So February and October are free, if anybody wants to start another one? 😊

Gary Brady said...

That's the spirit!