The similar phrase 'Worldly Christianity' is one used by Bonhoeffer. It's J Gresham Machen that I want to line up most closely with. See his Christianity and culture here. Having done commentaries on Proverbs (Heavenly Wisdom) and Song of Songs (Heavenly Love), a matching title for Ecclesiastes would be Heavenly Worldliness. For my stance on worldliness, see 3 posts here.

Stained Glass Radio

I've just spent a mostly pleasant half hour being interviewed on the telphone by Ken Hancock for a radio programme called Stained Glass Radio! The subject was being born again and arises from my book on the subject published by Evangelical Press. The interview will be interspersed with music and should be broadcast a week Sunday I believe. It goes out across North East Scotland but is alos broadcast in the Highlands and islands and can be heard via the internet. I feel like a swan madly kicking just below the surface when doing these things but hopefully it he will make something of it and the Lord will use it to bless others.

No comments: