The similar phrase 'Worldly Christianity' is one used by Bonhoeffer. It's J Gresham Machen that I want to line up most closely with. See his Christianity and culture here. Having done commentaries on Proverbs (Heavenly Wisdom) and Song of Songs (Heavenly Love), a matching title for Ecclesiastes would be Heavenly Worldliness. For my stance on worldliness, see 3 posts here.

Wedding In N Ireland

 



It was a great joy the other Saturday for my wife and I to be in N Ireland for the wedding of my niece Dominique to Nick Williamson. Nick's parents very kindly looked after us while we were there and the wedding itself was a blessing. First time I'd been at a wedding in the open air. There was rain at certain points but not during the ceremony and we were treated very well. Great day. The wedding was in Ballyard's Castle, a Christian Conference Centre belonging to the charity Drop Inn. See here.

No comments: