The similar phrase 'Worldly Christianity' is one used by Bonhoeffer. It's J Gresham Machen that I want to line up most closely with. See his Christianity and culture here. Having done commentaries on Proverbs (Heavenly Wisdom) and Song of Songs (Heavenly Love), a matching title for Ecclesiastes would be Heavenly Worldliness. For my stance on worldliness, see 3 posts here.

Affinity Book Launch Westminster


Phil Swann, Graham Nicholls


Last Monday I attended a book launch at the House of Commons. We met in the Jubilee Room off Westminster Hall. The meeting was kindly facilitated by the MP for Lewisham East Janet Daby. The book is called Challenging Leaders and you can find more here. We were about twenty I guess and I knew a few but many were not known to me. We were given snacks and a presentaion, includinga section with Phil Swann from Llanelli who has conr=tributed to the book. Part of the idea is to set up a website where things can be taen further. Always nice to be at the centre of power.

No comments: