The similar phrase 'Worldly Christianity' is one used by Bonhoeffer. It's J Gresham Machen that I want to line up most closely with. See his Christianity and culture here. Having done commentaries on Proverbs (Heavenly Wisdom) and Song of Songs (Heavenly Love), a matching title for Ecclesiastes would be Heavenly Worldliness. For my stance on worldliness, see 3 posts here.

Kuala Lumpur

This is one of those "cos I can" blogs. I'm stopped over here in KLIA en route home and I discover they have free wifi as any decent airport should have. I took me a while to get it going mind. Had to come upstairs. KLIA looks like any other big airport you've ever been to. It's some way from the city. More on KL here and KLIA here.

2 comments:

William Wilson said...

Dear Gary i hope that you have a safe trip back home.

Gary Brady said...

Thanks - and her I am back at home. Trust the School of Theology was a blessing.