Rather behind with this but we did meet on Wednesday - about 15 of us all told. We had a decent time of prayer and I spoke from the end of Philippians 2 on Timothy and Epaphroditus as outstanding examples to us. It is quite a challenge. I asked seven searching questions
1. Do you have a genuine concern for the welfare of your fellow Christians?
2. Do you put Jesus Christ's interests above your own?
3. Are you proving yourself by serving with others in the work of the gospel?
4. Are you ready to be a co-worker and fellow soldier to your brothers, caring for any in need?
5. Do you long for other believers and are you distressed if they are anxious at all?
6. Does it gladden your heart to see your faithful fellow believer and do you honour such people?
7. Are you willing to risk your life for the good of your fellow believers?
Our lives are so cosy it is hard to enter the spirit of these questions.