The similar phrase 'Worldly Christianity' is one used by Bonhoeffer. It's J Gresham Machen that I want to line up most closely with. See his Christianity and culture here. Having done commentaries on Proverbs (Heavenly Wisdom) and Song of Songs (Heavenly Love), a matching title for Ecclesiastes would be Heavenly Worldliness. For my stance on worldliness, see 3 posts here.

10 Good Places to be In(n)


Years ago when we used to pass a Holiday Inn I would say to my wife, that would be a nice place to spend a Holiday In(n). She never used to get it. Here are 10 more puns based on the same idea. (I know but it's out of my system now).

1. That's a nice place to have a Holiday In(n)
2. That's a nice place to spend a few Days In(n)
3. That's a nice place to spend a few Knights In(n)
4. That's a nice place to take up Residence In(n)
5. That's a nice place to grab some Comfort In(n)
6. That's a nice place to put up a Premier In(n)
7. That's a nice place to Sleep In(n)
8. That's a nice place to spend all Four Seasons In(n)
9. That's a nice place to Stay In(n)
10. That's a nice place to find some Quality In(n)

No comments: