The similar phrase 'Worldly Christianity' is one used by Bonhoeffer. It's J Gresham Machen that I want to line up most closely with. See his Christianity and culture here. Having done commentaries on Proverbs (Heavenly Wisdom) and Song of Songs (Heavenly Love), a matching title for Ecclesiastes would be Heavenly Worldliness. For my stance on worldliness, see 3 posts here.

Blog of the Week 10




Bible Lists

This blog consists of Bible lists,
Those that are in the Bible found.
Some seem mundane, some seem profound,
None that exist should be dismissed.

Regular readers of this blog will know my penchant for lists. In 2017 I decided to make a Bible List blog. Since then I have added about 250 posts. There have been about 1800 hits. It can be found here. Most popular post on the blog is one listing eight cities founded by NimrodYou can find it here. .

No comments: