Phil Swann took us to Revelation 7 for the final morning, appropriately speaking of heaven and of the ground to be covered beforehand. It has obviously been an emotional week for Phil in light of his mother's death last week. He was right to come and preach, however, and has blessed us. Sadly, we had to leave the conference early as our dog is ill. As we drove through the mountains we did our best to listen to the message from Huw WIlliams, not someone I was aware of. He preached on Psalm 63 in a style, I thought, quite different to the others this week. Of course, there was the problem with the alrms on our phones and despite their efforts I'm sure I could hear the occasional phpone going off throughout. Not too distracting once you knew what it was. So another good conference. How blessed we are.
Links

No comments:
Post a Comment