| American Embassy |
| Mary Seacole Statue |
| Houses of Parliament |
| Tower Big Ben with fountain near St Thomas's Hospital in foreground |
| I spy with my little eye |
Violet Szabo Memorial |
I had a rest Wednesday but Thursday I was back to it at a pace, covering three and a half sections and at the end grabbing some lunch in Lower Marsh Street before heading to the Florence Nightingale Museum. More anon. I took the Northern line from Golders Green to Nine Elms and took a coffee at Sendero's. After a little difficulty I found the path again and walked from the new American embassy to Westminster Bridge. Sights on the way included Vauxhall Bridge, St George Wharf, MI6, Effra Island, Lambeth Bridge and Palace and St Thomas's Hospital with Parliament on the opposite bank, of course. Lovely weather but not too warm.
No comments:
Post a Comment