The similar phrase 'Worldly Christianity' is one used by Bonhoeffer. It's J Gresham Machen that I want to line up most closely with. See his Christianity and culture here. Having done commentaries on Proverbs (Heavenly Wisdom) and Song of Songs (Heavenly Love), a matching title for Ecclesiastes would be Heavenly Worldliness. For my stance on worldliness, see 3 posts here.

Scooters, vacation, fall

Fellow blogger bloggers, do you find yourself thinking like this when you open blogger each time? Or is it just me?




PS I've ony just noticed their deliberate alphabetical mistake

5 comments:

Guy Davies said...

I think it's just you. I for one can't see what you're getting at.

Gary Brady said...

I like your honesty Guy but just look at the tag suggestions next time you do a new post.

Alan said...

I'm with the exile. It's just you/them

Gary Brady said...

Pic 1 - a scooter (driven on vacation presumably). There's been a fall.
Pic 2 - two people on vacation, one on a 'scooter'. They're by a fall, a water fall.
Pic 3 - Scooter ready for vacation in fall (Autumn).
It's just me.

D.A.D. said...

I'm with you dude. Kind of a mini-Haiku.

Scooters

Vacation

Fall