The final session was a conference sermon from Steven Curry. He spoke from 2 Corinthians 12 and made the following points.
1. The Reluctance in Paul's boasting
Paul recognises that boasting is foolish, unspiritual and worldly but still boasts.
2. The Necessity of Paul's boasting
It was prompted by the Super apostles abuse of the Corinthians who were so drawn to them and so were in danger.
3. The Content of Paul's boasting
1 Effort he made 2 Persecutions he experienced 3 Hardships he faced 4 Burden he carried
4. The irony of Paul's boasting
5. The experience that shaped Paul's boasting
From the beginning his experience in the fish basket at Damascus convinced him that weakness was vital.
6. The conviction behind Paul's boasting
When the Christian is weak then he is strong. Our weaknesses are an advantage. God's power is made perfect in weakness.