The similar phrase 'Worldly Christianity' is one used by Bonhoeffer. It's J Gresham Machen that I want to line up most closely with. See his Christianity and culture here. Having done commentaries on Proverbs (Heavenly Wisdom) and Song of Songs (Heavenly Love), a matching title for Ecclesiastes would be Heavenly Worldliness. For my stance on worldliness, see 3 posts here.

150 Sermons

I've just uploaded my 150th sermon to my sermon blog Preached Sermons here. There are plenty of audio sermons available on the Internet but nit so many sermon scripts. I began the blog about four years ago and since then there have been over 30,000 hits. Some sermons have had more than a thousand hits. Check it out.

1 comment:

Paul Burgess said...

Thanks. I'm definitely more of a reader than a listener. Preferred learning style as we call it nowadays.