The similar phrase 'Worldly Christianity' is one used by Bonhoeffer. It's J Gresham Machen that I want to line up most closely with. See his Christianity and culture here. Having done commentaries on Proverbs (Heavenly Wisdom) and Song of Songs (Heavenly Love), a matching title for Ecclesiastes would be Heavenly Worldliness. For my stance on worldliness, see 3 posts here.

10 Beatles Puns


  1. Beatles
  2. Rubber Soul
  3. Revolver
  4. Ticket to Ride
  5. In his own write
  6. A Spaniard in the works
  7. Baby's in black and I'm feeling blue
  8. Thursday night your stockings needed mending See how they run
  9. It doesn't really matter if I'm wrong I'm right, where I belong I'm right where I belong
  10. Because the world is round it turns me on ... Because the wind is high it blows my mind ... Because the sky is blue, it makes me cry
(Also Please please me, Norwegian Wood?)

No comments: