The similar phrase 'Worldly Christianity' is one used by Bonhoeffer. It's J Gresham Machen that I want to line up most closely with. See his Christianity and culture here. Having done commentaries on Proverbs (Heavenly Wisdom) and Song of Songs (Heavenly Love), a matching title for Ecclesiastes would be Heavenly Worldliness. For my stance on worldliness, see 3 posts here.

Visayan Warty Pig

I don't know how far any of you get down my side bar. I do encourage you to explore if you have time. If you do you will find various interesting things including 'Animal of the day'. I'm not an animal lover but I do like trivia. Today it's the turn of the Visayan Warty Pig I notice. Do excuse the odd phrase or two in these write ups. Today I read that 'The Visayan Warty pig may have been discovered just recently, but from all indications, they have been around for a very long time.' Yes, since creation I guess.
FYO there are four in Chester Zoo, the only ones in the UK.

No comments: