The similar phrase 'Worldly Christianity' is one used by Bonhoeffer. It's J Gresham Machen that I want to line up most closely with. See his Christianity and culture here. Having done commentaries on Proverbs (Heavenly Wisdom) and Song of Songs (Heavenly Love), a matching title for Ecclesiastes would be Heavenly Worldliness. For my stance on worldliness, see 3 posts here.

Liszts For You

As you can see I've been bizee. Guy says liszts generate interest on blogs and hesmetanawful lot of bloggers so, 'schumin he's right, here are some (from other webers and without ascriabin any of them I confess). Hope I can handel any interest generated and, on the other hand, that I don't get the byrd.
I thought of chopin one out but put it bach rather than being mendelsom. (Actually I had it off'nbach, off'nbach all afternoon. Anyway once this schutz that's it). This is the mostart I've had on one post and I'm not hidin from you how satiesfied I am - and I'm boredin no time. Call me a pagan ninny if you like but I think it looks saentsaensional! You can telaman by the company he keeps.
PS Here's weelink to a more obscure composer.


2 comments:

Guy Davies said...

I meant composing lists, silly not the composer Lizt.

Gary Brady said...

Aah, now I see.