The similar phrase 'Worldly Christianity' is one used by Bonhoeffer. It's J Gresham Machen that I want to line up most closely with. See his Christianity and culture here. Having done commentaries on Proverbs (Heavenly Wisdom) and Song of Songs (Heavenly Love), a matching title for Ecclesiastes would be Heavenly Worldliness. For my stance on worldliness, see 3 posts here.

10 Beatles songs that mention the day


1. A hard day's night
2. Day Tripper
3. Good day sunshine
4. A day in the life
5. Eight days a week
6. Birthday
7. Fool on the hill (Day after day, alone on a hill)
8. Girl (You want so much, it makes you sorry still you don't regret a single day)
9. I've just seen a face (Had it been another day I might have looked the other way)
10. Mother nature's son (All day long I'm sitting singing songs for everyone)

No comments: