1. Verse 9 Destruction/Earth inheritance
9a For those who are evil will be destroyed,
9b but those who hope in the Lord will inherit the land.
2. Verses 10, 11 Disappearance/Earth inheritance with joy and propserity
10 A little while, and the wicked will be no more; though you look for them, they will not be found.
11 But the meek will inherit the land and enjoy peace and prosperity.
3. (X) Verses 16, 17 Rich but broken/Poor but upheld
16a 17b Better the little that the righteous have ... but the Lord upholds the righteous.
16b 17a than the wealth of many wicked; 17a for the power of the wicked will be broken, ....
4. Verses 18-20 Care and plenty now, an enduring inheritance/perishment and destruction.
18, 19 The blameless spend their days under the Lord’s care, and their inheritance will endure forever. In times of disaster they will not wither; in days of famine they will enjoy plenty.
20 But the wicked will perish: Though the Lord’s enemies are like the flowers of the field, they will be consumed, they will go up in smoke.
5. Verse 21 Grasping/Generous
21a The wicked borrow and do not repay,
21b but the righteous give generously;
6. Verse 22 Earth inheritance/destruction
22a those the Lord blesses will inherit the land,
22b but those he curses will be destroyed.
7. Verse 28 Love and unforsakenness/Destruction and perishment
28a For the Lord loves the just and will not forsake his faithful ones.
28b Wrongdoers will be completely destroyed; the offspring of the wicked will perish.
8. Verses 32, 33 Lying in wait for the righteous/rescued and no condemnation
32 The wicked lie in wait for the righteous, intent on putting them to death;
33 but the Lord will not leave them in the power of the wicked or let them be condemned when brought to trial.
9. Verse 34 Exaltation and earth inheritance/destruction
34a Hope in the Lord and keep his way. He will exalt you to inherit the land;
34b when the wicked are destroyed, you will see it.
10. Verses 37, 38 Peace seeking with a future/destruction, no future
37 Consider the blameless, observe the upright; a future awaits those who seek peace
38 But all sinners will be destroyed; there will be no future for the wicked.